Saturday, March 22, 2008

Just Back From NYC

WELCOME TO SPRING and HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

I was down in NYC for a couple of days and returned with lots of pictures and much to tell. Here are a couple shots to wet your appetite. Check back soon; I'll be back later with more to show and tell.
Plus, while I was a way, I was "tagged" by Melanie, of Old Country Gardens so, I have to think about what oddities about me, to share with you all. Hmmmmm.....




For now, here are a couple of pics of Central Park on the First Day of Spring 2008. Hellebores in bloom and one of the many stone bridges, this one in the south eastern section of the park.

1 comment:

Melanie Chopay said...

Central Park really has such lovely sites. I've been there dozens of times and still have only seen about a quarter of it.

When my mom stays in the city she walks that park all over. She'll be there in May and I can't wait to join her. What pretty photos!