Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Day


It was cold and foggy here but we were warm inside with oodles of food, family and the warmth of the fireplace. Early in the AM Baird drove to the Berkshires and picked up my mom so she could be with us and stay overnight too. My 18 month old grand-nephew paid his first visit to our home and was quite taken with our cats, dog and the turtles. As you can see here, Surely (my Maine Coon cat) was quite taken with him as well. Imagine, a person...who is more her own size! She would sneak right up to him and sniff his hair or ear. And, oh, how I wish I had a video of him when he saw the turtles for the first time! He was so excited.



I had just a little bit of time to do some decorating, making votive candle place markers, decorating my chandelier with vines and birds and arranging flowers for the table. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: