Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Hattie - Scanning Family Photos



Tonight I got inspired to scan some old pics of my mother's family from the late 1800's early 1900's. I have an old picture album that has been in my mother's family for many decades. We only know who about half of the people are and we have no idea why there are a pictures of Prince Albert and Princess Eugene halfway thru the album. There are pictures that go back to my great-great grandparents. Since my grandmother was born in the late 1800's, that makes some of these pictures very old. I hope to trace some of it back and get more exact dates, and maybe even names, soon. I am planning to use some of these scanned images in my collage art. Here is one of the tintype pictures; it is my great-grandmother Hattie Buzzell.

THIS PICTURE MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED. THANK YOU!

No comments: